Names Of Tonggu
KD 20 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Open Valley
- Pinyin Name: Tonggu
- Chinese Character: 腹通谷
Where Is KD 20 ?
What Is KD 20 Used For?
KD 20 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and digestive issues.
- Mania, epilepsy, palpitations, mouth/tongue deviation/swelling - largely through resolving phlegm.
- Chest pain, coughing, wheezing.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
How Is KD 20 Categorized?
KD 20 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 20 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 20 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 20 ?
CV 13 Upper Venter
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
GB 24 Sun and Moon
- LV & GB issues, especially involving heat and stagnation - gallstones, hepatitis, jaundice.
- LV/GB attacking the SP - nausea, vomiting, sour belching, bitter taste, acid reflux.
- GB related emotional imbalances - fearfullness, shyness, indecisiveness, timidity, sighing.
- The Ling Shu indicates GB 24 (GB Front Mu) & UB 19 (GB Back Shu) for frequent indecisiveness.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc