Names Of Youmen
KD 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Dark Gate
- Pinyin Name: Youmen
- Chinese Character: 幽門
Where Is KD 21 ?
What Is KD 21 Used For?
KD 21 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and intestinal pain and functional issues.
- Reflux, vomiting, food stagnation, dystenary - harmonizes stomach.
- Liver stagnation affecting the breasts - insufficient lactation, breast distention.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
How Is KD 21 Categorized?
KD 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 21 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 21 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 21 ?
CV 14 Great Tower Gate
- Any Shen or Heart issue arising from an Excess or a Deficiency.
- Front Mu Point of the HT - angina, pain/tightness in the Heart area.
- Nausea, reflux, acid regurgitation, vomiting, abdominal a/or epigastric pain.
- Shen disturbances arising from Phlegm "misting the mind" - manic depression, muddled thinking, anger outbursts, poor memory, anxiety, palpitations, panic attacks, epilepsy.
- Descends lung qi - cough, asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc