Names Of Youmen
KD 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Dark Gate
- Pinyin Name: Youmen
- Chinese Character: 幽門
Where Is KD 21 ?
What Is KD 21 Used For?
KD 21 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and intestinal pain and functional issues.
- Reflux, vomiting, food stagnation, dystenary - harmonizes stomach.
- Liver stagnation affecting the breasts - insufficient lactation, breast distention.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
How Is KD 21 Categorized?
KD 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 21 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 21 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 21 ?
CV 14 Great Tower Gate
- Any Shen or Heart issue arising from an Excess or a Deficiency.
- Front Mu Point of the HT - angina, pain/tightness in the Heart area.
- Nausea, reflux, acid regurgitation, vomiting, abdominal a/or epigastric pain.
- Shen disturbances arising from Phlegm "misting the mind" - manic depression, muddled thinking, anger outbursts, poor memory, anxiety, palpitations, panic attacks, epilepsy.
- Descends lung qi - cough, asthma.