Names Of Youmen
KD 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Dark Gate
- Pinyin Name: Youmen
- Chinese Character: 幽門
Where Is KD 21 ?
What Is KD 21 Used For?
KD 21 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and intestinal pain and functional issues.
- Reflux, vomiting, food stagnation, dystenary - harmonizes stomach.
- Liver stagnation affecting the breasts - insufficient lactation, breast distention.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
How Is KD 21 Categorized?
KD 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 21 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 21 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 21 ?
CV 14 Great Tower Gate
- Any Shen or Heart issue arising from an Excess or a Deficiency.
- Front Mu Point of the HT - angina, pain/tightness in the Heart area.
- Nausea, reflux, acid regurgitation, vomiting, abdominal a/or epigastric pain.
- Shen disturbances arising from Phlegm "misting the mind" - manic depression, muddled thinking, anger outbursts, poor memory, anxiety, palpitations, panic attacks, epilepsy.
- Descends lung qi - cough, asthma.