Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation