Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc