Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc