Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc