Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc