Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc