Names Of Bulang
KD 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Corridor Walk
- Pinyin Name: Bulang
- Chinese Character: 步廊
Where Is KD 22 ?
What Is KD 22 Used For?
KD 22 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 22 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 22 ?
What Points Are Near KD 22 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc