Names Of Shenfeng
KD 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Seal
- Pinyin Name: Shenfeng
- Chinese Character: 神封
Where Is KD 23 ?
What Is KD 23 Used For?
KD 23 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 23 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 23 ?
What Points Are Near KD 23 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc