Names Of Shenfeng
KD 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Seal
- Pinyin Name: Shenfeng
- Chinese Character: 神封
Where Is KD 23 ?
What Is KD 23 Used For?
KD 23 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 23 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 23 ?
What Points Are Near KD 23 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc