Names Of Shenfeng
KD 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Seal
- Pinyin Name: Shenfeng
- Chinese Character: 神封
Where Is KD 23 ?
What Is KD 23 Used For?
KD 23 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 23 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 23 ?
What Points Are Near KD 23 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.