Names Of Shenfeng
KD 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Seal
- Pinyin Name: Shenfeng
- Chinese Character: 神封
Where Is KD 23 ?
What Is KD 23 Used For?
KD 23 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 23 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 23 ?
What Points Are Near KD 23 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc