Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc