Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc