Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc