Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc