Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc