Names Of Shencang
KD 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Storehouse
- Pinyin Name: Shencang
- Chinese Character: 神藏
Where Is KD 25 ?
What Is KD 25 Used For?
KD 25 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing.
- Vomiting, reflux, digestive issues - harmonize stomach.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 25 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 25 ?
What Points Are Near KD 25 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc