Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use KD 26 ?
What Points Are Near KD 26 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc