Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use KD 26 ?
What Points Are Near KD 26 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc