Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use KD 26 ?
What Points Are Near KD 26 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc