Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- My Liver is What?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use KD 26 ?
What Points Are Near KD 26 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc