Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use KD 26 ?
What Points Are Near KD 26 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc