Names Of Yuzhong
KD 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lively Center
- Pinyin Name: Yuzhong
- Chinese Character: 彧中
Where Is KD 26 ?
What Is KD 26 Used For?
KD 26 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, generally useful for cough, chest tension, constricted breathing - useful for phlegm stagnation.
- Digestive issues, nausea, vomiting - harmonizes stomach.
- Steaming Bone Disorder.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns: