Names Of Taixi
KD 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Taixi
- Chinese Character: 太谿
Where Is KD 3 ?
What Is KD 3 Used For?
KD 3 Clinical Usages
- Tonify KD Qi, Yin or Yang Deficiencies from any etiology.
- Asthma from KD Deficiency - difficulty inhaling.
- Tonifies Yin of KD (chronic sore throat, empty heat), LV (dizziness, tinnitus, headache) a/or HT (anxiety, insomnia, excessive dreaming).
- Tonifies Yang of KD (impotence, premature ejaculation, seminal emission, weak low back/knees, frequent urination).
- Low back pain, usually of a chronic nature.
- Local point for heel a/or ankle pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is KD 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 3 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 3 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Seminal Emission
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Frequent Urination
- Back Pain
What Points Are Near KD 3 ?
UB 60 Kunlun Mountains
- Main point for pain anywhere along the spine (UB 40 may be used more for pain in the middle of the spine).
- Main point for chronic low back pain a/or problems of pain a/or numbness in the lower limbs.
- Main point for headache and other excesses effecting the head.
- Induce labor or promote discharge of a retained placent.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc