Names Of Taixi
KD 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Taixi
- Chinese Character: 太谿
Where Is KD 3 ?
What Is KD 3 Used For?
KD 3 Clinical Usages
- Tonify KD Qi, Yin or Yang Deficiencies from any etiology.
- Asthma from KD Deficiency - difficulty inhaling.
- Tonifies Yin of KD (chronic sore throat, empty heat), LV (dizziness, tinnitus, headache) a/or HT (anxiety, insomnia, excessive dreaming).
- Tonifies Yang of KD (impotence, premature ejaculation, seminal emission, weak low back/knees, frequent urination).
- Low back pain, usually of a chronic nature.
- Local point for heel a/or ankle pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 3 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
How Is KD 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 3 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 3 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Seminal Emission
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Frequent Urination
- Back Pain
What Points Are Near KD 3 ?
UB 60 Kunlun Mountains
- Main point for pain anywhere along the spine (UB 40 may be used more for pain in the middle of the spine).
- Main point for chronic low back pain a/or problems of pain a/or numbness in the lower limbs.
- Main point for headache and other excesses effecting the head.
- Induce labor or promote discharge of a retained placent.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc