Names Of Dazhong
KD 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Goblet
- Pinyin Name: Dazhong
- Chinese Character: 大鐘
Where Is KD 4 ?
What Is KD 4 Used For?
KD 4 Clinical Usages
- Luo Connecting Point - can be used to treat the LI (opposite the chinese clock).
- Important point for somnolence, fright/fear, palpitations, reluctance to interact with others.
- Cough, asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath, painful/sore throat.
- Chronic low back pain from KD Deficiency.
- Local point for heel/ankle issues - pain, strain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
How Is KD 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 4 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 4 ?
What Points Are Near KD 4 ?
UB 60 Kunlun Mountains
- Main point for pain anywhere along the spine (UB 40 may be used more for pain in the middle of the spine).
- Main point for chronic low back pain a/or problems of pain a/or numbness in the lower limbs.
- Main point for headache and other excesses effecting the head.
- Induce labor or promote discharge of a retained placent.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc