Names Of Shuiquan
KD 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Water Spring
- Pinyin Name: Shuiquan
- Chinese Character: 水泉
Where Is KD 5 ?
What Is KD 5 Used For?
KD 5 Clinical Usages
- Generally nourishes Yin and Blood and moves the uterus.
- KD related menstrual issues, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea (pain/cramps), delayed menstruation, sensations of oppression below the heart (possibly at onset of menstruation).
- Uterine prolapse.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
How Is KD 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 5 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 5 ?
UB 60 Kunlun Mountains
- Main point for pain anywhere along the spine (UB 40 may be used more for pain in the middle of the spine).
- Main point for chronic low back pain a/or problems of pain a/or numbness in the lower limbs.
- Main point for headache and other excesses effecting the head.
- Induce labor or promote discharge of a retained placent.