Names Of Shuiquan
KD 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Water Spring
- Pinyin Name: Shuiquan
- Chinese Character: 水泉
Where Is KD 5 ?
What Is KD 5 Used For?
KD 5 Clinical Usages
- Generally nourishes Yin and Blood and moves the uterus.
- KD related menstrual issues, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea (pain/cramps), delayed menstruation, sensations of oppression below the heart (possibly at onset of menstruation).
- Uterine prolapse.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
How Is KD 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 5 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 5 ?
UB 60 Kunlun Mountains
- Main point for pain anywhere along the spine (UB 40 may be used more for pain in the middle of the spine).
- Main point for chronic low back pain a/or problems of pain a/or numbness in the lower limbs.
- Main point for headache and other excesses effecting the head.
- Induce labor or promote discharge of a retained placent.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc