Names Of Jiaoxin
KD 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intersection Reach
- Pinyin Name: Jiaoxin
- Chinese Character: 交信
Where Is KD 8 ?
What Is KD 8 Used For?
KD 8 Clinical Usages
- Issues of movement and mobility of the medial aspect of the lower limbs, ankle, heel - sprains, pain
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
How Is KD 8 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use KD 8 ?
What Points Are Near KD 8 ?
SP 6 Three Yin Intersection
- Tonify Yin and Blood, all Spleen disorders.
- Digestive disorders, sinking/prolapse.
- Gynecological issues, male sexual issues, difficult labor (expel fetus).
- Menstrual issues (irregular, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea).
- Bleeding disorders, uterine bleeding, cool blood in hot skin diseases.
- Insomnia, palpitations, and other anxiety related emotions.
- Dizziness, hypertension.
GB 39 Suspended Bell (alt. Severed Bone)
- Hui Meeting of the Marrow - excess or deficiency conditions effecting the bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, muscles a/or bones - pain, spasms, numbness, weakness.
- Chronic Bi or Wei syndromes especially with KD Deficiency - thought to strenghthen immunity.
- Neck issues, stiffness, arthritis, strain, sprain, whiplash, headache.
- Descends rising LV/GB heat - dizziness, tinnitus.