Names Of Jiaoxin
KD 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intersection Reach
- Pinyin Name: Jiaoxin
- Chinese Character: 交信
Where Is KD 8 ?
What Is KD 8 Used For?
KD 8 Clinical Usages
- Issues of movement and mobility of the medial aspect of the lower limbs, ankle, heel - sprains, pain
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
How Is KD 8 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use KD 8 ?
What Points Are Near KD 8 ?
SP 6 Three Yin Intersection
- Tonify Yin and Blood, all Spleen disorders.
- Digestive disorders, sinking/prolapse.
- Gynecological issues, male sexual issues, difficult labor (expel fetus).
- Menstrual issues (irregular, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea).
- Bleeding disorders, uterine bleeding, cool blood in hot skin diseases.
- Insomnia, palpitations, and other anxiety related emotions.
- Dizziness, hypertension.
GB 39 Suspended Bell (alt. Severed Bone)
- Hui Meeting of the Marrow - excess or deficiency conditions effecting the bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, muscles a/or bones - pain, spasms, numbness, weakness.
- Chronic Bi or Wei syndromes especially with KD Deficiency - thought to strenghthen immunity.
- Neck issues, stiffness, arthritis, strain, sprain, whiplash, headache.
- Descends rising LV/GB heat - dizziness, tinnitus.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc