Names Of Zhubin
KD 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guest House
- Pinyin Name: Zhubin
- Chinese Character: 築賓
Where Is KD 9 ?
What Is KD 9 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
How Is KD 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 9 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 9 ?
What Points Are Near KD 9 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.