Names Of Zhubin
KD 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guest House
- Pinyin Name: Zhubin
- Chinese Character: 築賓
Where Is KD 9 ?
What Is KD 9 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
How Is KD 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 9 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 9 ?
What Points Are Near KD 9 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.