Names Of Zhubin
KD 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guest House
- Pinyin Name: Zhubin
- Chinese Character: 築賓
Where Is KD 9 ?
What Is KD 9 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
How Is KD 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 9 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 9 ?
What Points Are Near KD 9 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.