Names Of Zhubin
KD 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guest House
- Pinyin Name: Zhubin
- Chinese Character: 築賓
Where Is KD 9 ?
What Is KD 9 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- My Liver is What?
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
How Is KD 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 9 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 9 ?
What Points Are Near KD 9 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.