Names Of Shang Yang
LI 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Metal Yang
- Pinyin Name: Shang Yang
- Chinese Character: 商陽
Where Is LI 1 ?
What Is LI 1 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
How Is LI 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 1 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 1 ?
What Points Are Near LI 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc