Names Of Shang Yang
LI 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Metal Yang
- Pinyin Name: Shang Yang
- Chinese Character: 商陽
Where Is LI 1 ?
What Is LI 1 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is LI 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 1 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 1 ?
What Points Are Near LI 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc