Names Of Shang Yang
LI 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Metal Yang
- Pinyin Name: Shang Yang
- Chinese Character: 商陽
Where Is LI 1 ?
What Is LI 1 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
How Is LI 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 1 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 1 ?
What Points Are Near LI 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc