Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches