Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc