Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- My Liver is What?
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc