Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc