Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches