Names Of Zhou Liao
LI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Elbow Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Zhou Liao
- Chinese Character: 肘髎
Where Is LI 12 ?
What Is LI 12 Used For?
LI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and/or upper arm, tennis elbow.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
What Conditions May Use LI 12 ?
What Points Are Near LI 12 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc