Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc