Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc