Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc