Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc