Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc