Names Of Shou Wu Li
LI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 手五里
Where Is LI 13 ?
What Is LI 13 Used For?
LI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the elbow and upper arm.
- Difficulty breathing, cough, vomiting of blood.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
What Conditions May Use LI 13 ?
What Points Are Near LI 13 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc