Names Of Bi Nao
LI 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm
- Pinyin Name: Bi Nao
- Chinese Character: 臂臑
Where Is LI 14 ?
What Is LI 14 Used For?
LI 14 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the shoulder and upper arm.
- Weakness in the upper arms
- Benefits the eyes - redness, swelling, pain.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 14 Is Discussed
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- My Liver is What?
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
What Conditions May Use LI 14 ?
What Points Are Near LI 14 ?
LU 3 Celestial Storehouse
- Window of the Sky Point, regulates head/body Qi flow - goiters, swellings in the neck.
- Lung related spirit disharmonies - stress induced asthma, poor memory, fuzzy/muddled thinking, depression, "floating corpse ghost talk", "melancholy crying ghost talk" (classical descriptions possibly for seeing ghost, talking about ghosts a/or people who have died, being in constant long-term grief about someone who has passed, etc.).
- LV invading the LU pathologies.
- Generally for heat related issues whether from excess or deficiency - nosebleed, coughing blood.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc