Names Of Bi Nao
LI 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm
- Pinyin Name: Bi Nao
- Chinese Character: 臂臑
Where Is LI 14 ?
What Is LI 14 Used For?
LI 14 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the shoulder and upper arm.
- Weakness in the upper arms
- Benefits the eyes - redness, swelling, pain.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 14 Is Discussed
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What Conditions May Use LI 14 ?
What Points Are Near LI 14 ?
LU 3 Celestial Storehouse
- Window of the Sky Point, regulates head/body Qi flow - goiters, swellings in the neck.
- Lung related spirit disharmonies - stress induced asthma, poor memory, fuzzy/muddled thinking, depression, "floating corpse ghost talk", "melancholy crying ghost talk" (classical descriptions possibly for seeing ghost, talking about ghosts a/or people who have died, being in constant long-term grief about someone who has passed, etc.).
- LV invading the LU pathologies.
- Generally for heat related issues whether from excess or deficiency - nosebleed, coughing blood.