Names Of Bi Nao
LI 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm
- Pinyin Name: Bi Nao
- Chinese Character: 臂臑
Where Is LI 14 ?
What Is LI 14 Used For?
LI 14 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the shoulder and upper arm.
- Weakness in the upper arms
- Benefits the eyes - redness, swelling, pain.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 14 Is Discussed
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
What Conditions May Use LI 14 ?
What Points Are Near LI 14 ?
LU 3 Celestial Storehouse
- Window of the Sky Point, regulates head/body Qi flow - goiters, swellings in the neck.
- Lung related spirit disharmonies - stress induced asthma, poor memory, fuzzy/muddled thinking, depression, "floating corpse ghost talk", "melancholy crying ghost talk" (classical descriptions possibly for seeing ghost, talking about ghosts a/or people who have died, being in constant long-term grief about someone who has passed, etc.).
- LV invading the LU pathologies.
- Generally for heat related issues whether from excess or deficiency - nosebleed, coughing blood.