Names Of Jian Yu
LI 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shoulder Bone
- Pinyin Name: Jian Yu
- Chinese Character: 肩髃
Where Is LI 15 ?
What Is LI 15 Used For?
LI 15 Clinical Usages
- Shoulder Disorders, rotator cuff injuries, adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder, any ROM issues.
- Seminal emission due to taxation.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 15 Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
How Is LI 15 Categorized?
LI 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the SI, LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 15 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 15 ?
What Points Are Near LI 15 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc