Names Of Jian Yu
LI 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shoulder Bone
- Pinyin Name: Jian Yu
- Chinese Character: 肩髃
Where Is LI 15 ?
What Is LI 15 Used For?
LI 15 Clinical Usages
- Shoulder Disorders, rotator cuff injuries, adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder, any ROM issues.
- Seminal emission due to taxation.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 15 Is Discussed
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is LI 15 Categorized?
LI 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the SI, LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 15 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 15 ?
What Points Are Near LI 15 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc