Names Of Jian Yu
LI 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shoulder Bone
- Pinyin Name: Jian Yu
- Chinese Character: 肩髃
Where Is LI 15 ?
What Is LI 15 Used For?
LI 15 Clinical Usages
- Shoulder Disorders, rotator cuff injuries, adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder, any ROM issues.
- Seminal emission due to taxation.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 15 Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- My Liver is What?
How Is LI 15 Categorized?
LI 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the SI, LI & Yang Qiao Meridians