Names Of Jian Yu
LI 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shoulder Bone
- Pinyin Name: Jian Yu
- Chinese Character: 肩髃
Where Is LI 15 ?
What Is LI 15 Used For?
LI 15 Clinical Usages
- Shoulder Disorders, rotator cuff injuries, adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder, any ROM issues.
- Seminal emission due to taxation.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is LI 15 Categorized?
LI 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the SI, LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 15 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 15 ?
What Points Are Near LI 15 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc