Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians