Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc