Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc