Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc