Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc