Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc