Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc