Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc