Names Of Ju Gu
LI 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone
- Pinyin Name: Ju Gu
- Chinese Character: 巨骨
Where Is LI 16 ?
What Is LI 16 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
How Is LI 16 Categorized?
LI 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 16 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 16 ?
What Points Are Near LI 16 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc