Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc