Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc