Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc