Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc