Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc