Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc