Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc