Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc