Names Of San Jian
LI 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Third Space
- Pinyin Name: San Jian
- Chinese Character: 三間
Where Is LI 3 ?
What Is LI 3 Used For?
LI 3 Clinical Usages
- Expel wind and heat particularly from the throat, teeth, mouth, face and eyes.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
How Is LI 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 3 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 3 ?
What Points Are Near LI 3 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc