Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- My Liver is What?
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.