Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc