Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc