Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc