Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- My Liver is What?
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc