Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc