Names Of Pian Li
LI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Veering Passageway
- Pinyin Name: Pian Li
- Chinese Character: 偏歴
Where Is LI 6 ?
What Is LI 6 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
How Is LI 6 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 6 ?
What Points Are Near LI 6 ?
TH 6 Branch Ditch
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc