Explore Acupuncture Points, Meridians, and Clinical Usages
Acupuncture Points Database
Our acupuncture points section contains comprehensive information for the meridians and acupuncture points that are used in the clinical practice of acupuncture.
You may start your exploration by choosing a meridian from the list below.
- Upper Body: HT LI LU PC SI TH
- Lower Body: GB KD LV ST SP UB
- Extraordinary: CV GV Extra Points
- Auricular Points
The following chart shows the times of meridian activity and the entry and exit points:
Related Writings For Further Exploration
If you are new to acupuncture and Chinese Medicine theory, the following posts from our blog and our theory site are good starters to get acquainted.
There is a lot of information here, so use the search tool and don't be afraid to ask questions in our forum, we welcome them!
- From Our Blog:
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? or Treating the Cause vs. the Symptoms
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment
- Introduction To Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine
- Designing an Acupuncture Treatment
- General introduction to the organ systems - Heart, Lungs, Spleen, Liver, and Kidneys.
- From Our Theory Site:
- What is Qi?
- What is the Blood?
- What Are The Five Elements?
- What Is Yin and Yang?
- About Pulse Diagnosis
- About Tongue Diagnosis