Names Of Zhong Fu
LU 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Treasury
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Fu
- Chinese Character: 中府
Where Is LU 1 ?
What Is LU 1 Used For?
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LU 1 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
How Is LU 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 1 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 1 ?
What Points Are Near LU 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc