Names Of Yu Ji
LU 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Fish Border
- Pinyin Name: Yu Ji
- Chinese Character: 魚際
Where Is LU 10 ?
What Is LU 10 Used For?
LU 10 Clinical Usages
- Clear Excess or Deficiency Heat from the LU Channel and Organ.
- Sore throat w/excess heat.
- Reckless bleeding from heat.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
How Is LU 10 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 10 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 10 ?
What Points Are Near LU 10 ?
LI 4 Union Valley
- Releases the exterior for wind-cold or wind-heat syndromes
- Strengthens the wei qi, improves immunity
- Regulates the sweat glands, for excessive sweating tonify LI 4 then disperse KD 7 and vice versa.
- Any problem on the face - sense organs, mouth, teeth, jaw, toothache, allergies, rhinitis, hay fever, acne, eye problems, etc.
- Toothache use both LI 4 & ST 44 - LI for the lower jaw & ST for the upper jaw.
- Headache, especially frontal a/or sinus (yangming area).
- Chronic Pain
- Influence the circulation of Qi and Blood - Use the four gates, LI 4 & LV 3 to strongly move the Qi and Blood in the body clearing stagnation and alleviating pain.
- Promote labor or for retained placenta
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc