Names Of Yu Ji
LU 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Fish Border
- Pinyin Name: Yu Ji
- Chinese Character: 魚際
Where Is LU 10 ?
What Is LU 10 Used For?
LU 10 Clinical Usages
- Clear Excess or Deficiency Heat from the LU Channel and Organ.
- Sore throat w/excess heat.
- Reckless bleeding from heat.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
How Is LU 10 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 10 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 10 ?
What Points Are Near LU 10 ?
LI 4 Union Valley
- Releases the exterior for wind-cold or wind-heat syndromes
- Strengthens the wei qi, improves immunity
- Regulates the sweat glands, for excessive sweating tonify LI 4 then disperse KD 7 and vice versa.
- Any problem on the face - sense organs, mouth, teeth, jaw, toothache, allergies, rhinitis, hay fever, acne, eye problems, etc.
- Toothache use both LI 4 & ST 44 - LI for the lower jaw & ST for the upper jaw.
- Headache, especially frontal a/or sinus (yangming area).
- Chronic Pain
- Influence the circulation of Qi and Blood - Use the four gates, LI 4 & LV 3 to strongly move the Qi and Blood in the body clearing stagnation and alleviating pain.
- Promote labor or for retained placenta
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc