Names Of Xia Bai
LU 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guarding White
- Pinyin Name: Xia Bai
- Chinese Character: 俠白
Where Is LU 4 ?
What Is LU 4 Used For?
LU 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
- May be used for cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, heart pain.
- Pain in the medial aspect of the upper arm.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
What Conditions May Use LU 4 ?
What Points Are Near LU 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc