Names Of Xia Bai
LU 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guarding White
- Pinyin Name: Xia Bai
- Chinese Character: 俠白
Where Is LU 4 ?
What Is LU 4 Used For?
LU 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
- May be used for cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, heart pain.
- Pain in the medial aspect of the upper arm.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
What Conditions May Use LU 4 ?
What Points Are Near LU 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc