Names Of Xia Bai
LU 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Guarding White
- Pinyin Name: Xia Bai
- Chinese Character: 俠白
Where Is LU 4 ?
What Is LU 4 Used For?
LU 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
- May be used for cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, heart pain.
- Pain in the medial aspect of the upper arm.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
What Conditions May Use LU 4 ?
What Points Are Near LU 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc