Names Of Jing Qu
LU 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Channel Ditch
- Pinyin Name: Jing Qu
- Chinese Character: 經渠
Where Is LU 8 ?
What Is LU 8 Used For?
LU 8 Clinical Usages
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
How Is LU 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 8 ?
What Points Are Near LU 8 ?
PC 7 Great Mound
- Cooling heat that is effecting the Heart of a deficient or excess nature.
- Clears Ying and Blood heat, fever deep in the body that is drying up fluids.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, combine with PC 5, PC 6 & SP 9.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional issues, w/HT 7 for sweat issues (too much or too little), hot flashes.
- Main treatment point of Spleen Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.