Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc