Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc