Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- My Liver is What?
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc