Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc