Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc