Names Of Da Dun
LV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Large Pile
- Pinyin Name: Da Dun
- Chinese Character: 大敦
Where Is LV 1 ?
What Is LV 1 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 1 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
How Is LV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc