Names Of Zu Wu Li
LV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Foot Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Zu Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 足五里
Where Is LV 10 ?
What Is LV 10 Used For?
LV 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc