Names Of Zu Wu Li
LV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Foot Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Zu Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 足五里
Where Is LV 10 ?
What Is LV 10 Used For?
LV 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc