Names Of Zu Wu Li
LV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Foot Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Zu Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 足五里
Where Is LV 10 ?
What Is LV 10 Used For?
LV 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc