Names Of Zu Wu Li
LV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Foot Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Zu Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 足五里
Where Is LV 10 ?
What Is LV 10 Used For?
LV 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- My Liver is What?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc