Names Of Zu Wu Li
LV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Foot Five Li
- Pinyin Name: Zu Wu Li
- Chinese Character: 足五里
Where Is LV 10 ?
What Is LV 10 Used For?
LV 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- My Liver is What?
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc