Names Of Qi Men
LV 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cycle Gate
- Pinyin Name: Qi Men
- Chinese Character: 期門
Where Is LV 14 ?
What Is LV 14 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 14 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
How Is LV 14 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc