Names Of Li Gou
LV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Woodworm Canal
- Pinyin Name: Li Gou
- Chinese Character: 蠡溝
Where Is LV 5 ?
What Is LV 5 Used For?
LV 5 Clinical Usages
- Genital Issues, especially damp-heat related infections/discharges.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 5 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
How Is LV 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc