Names Of Li Gou
LV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Woodworm Canal
- Pinyin Name: Li Gou
- Chinese Character: 蠡溝
Where Is LV 5 ?
What Is LV 5 Used For?
LV 5 Clinical Usages
- Genital Issues, especially damp-heat related infections/discharges.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 5 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
How Is LV 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc