Names Of Li Gou
LV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Woodworm Canal
- Pinyin Name: Li Gou
- Chinese Character: 蠡溝
Where Is LV 5 ?
What Is LV 5 Used For?
LV 5 Clinical Usages
- Genital Issues, especially damp-heat related infections/discharges.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 5 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
How Is LV 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc