Names Of Tian Quan
PC 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Spring
- Pinyin Name: Tian Quan
- Chinese Character: 天泉
Where Is PC 2 ?
What Is PC 2 Used For?
PC 2 Clinical Usages
- Opens the chest and invigorates the blood - cardiac pain / angina, cough, localized pain in the chest / shoulder area.
- Calms the spirit - palpitations.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 2 Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
What Conditions May Use PC 2 ?
What Points Are Near PC 2 ?
LU 3 Celestial Storehouse
- Window of the Sky Point, regulates head/body Qi flow - goiters, swellings in the neck.
- Lung related spirit disharmonies - stress induced asthma, poor memory, fuzzy/muddled thinking, depression, "floating corpse ghost talk", "melancholy crying ghost talk" (classical descriptions possibly for seeing ghost, talking about ghosts a/or people who have died, being in constant long-term grief about someone who has passed, etc.).
- LV invading the LU pathologies.
- Generally for heat related issues whether from excess or deficiency - nosebleed, coughing blood.