Names Of Qu Ze
PC 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Marsh at the Bend
- Pinyin Name: Qu Ze
- Chinese Character: 曲澤
Where Is PC 3 ?
What Is PC 3 Used For?
PC 3 Clinical Usages
- Chronic angina - palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, sensation of "pounding" heart particularly in the upper abdominal area.
- Tremors of the hand a/or arm, Parkinson's disease - localized pain in the elbow and arm.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, "sudden turmoil disease" - vomiting and diarrhea.
- Clears Ying Stage Heat - summer-heat stroke, other heat disease.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 3 Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
How Is PC 3 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use PC 3 ?
What Points Are Near PC 3 ?
LU 5 Cubit Marsh
- He Sea Point - useful for counterflow Qi/diarrhea, hot skin conditions, phlegm-heat excess.
- Acute/Chronic or Exterior/Interior Conditions.
- Upper body edema, enuresis.
- Local point for the elbow - tendonitis, tennis elbow.
- Classically noted for the 5 types of Lumbar Pain - possibly the upper body equivalent of UB 40.
- Main treatment point of Kidney Sho pattern (with KD 7 and LU 8) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
HT 3 Lesser Sea
- Pain, numbness, tremors, etc. of the lower arms a/or hands - Parkinson's, stroke.
- Good local point to move the Qi and Blood.
- Spirit disorders from phlegm a/or heat etiologies - epilepsy, depression, anxiety, nervousness, poor memory, fuzzy thinking.
- Water Point - redness of the eyes, mouth ulcerations.