Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues