Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
How Is PC 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc