Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
How Is PC 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc