Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
How Is PC 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc