Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where PC 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
How Is PC 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc