Names Of Xi Men
PC 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Xi Cleft Gate
- Pinyin Name: Xi Men
- Chinese Character: 郄門
Where Is PC 4 ?
What Is PC 4 Used For?
PC 4 Clinical Usages
- Acute palpitations, angina.
- Acute heat in the Blood, coughing or vomiting of Blood, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Spirit disorders typically due to Blood stasis, yin spirit problems, depression, fear of people, grief.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is PC 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc