Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc