Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy