Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc