Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc