Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc