Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc