Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc