Names Of Jian Shi
PC 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Intermediary Courier
- Pinyin Name: Jian Shi
- Chinese Character: 間使
Where Is PC 5 ?
What Is PC 5 Used For?
PC 5 Clinical Usages
- Phlegm issues effecting the chest, heart, lungs a/or throat.
- Heat disorders effecting the heart, chest pain, restlessness, insomina, red tongue tip.
- Sudden heart pain, angina.
- Wheezing with phlegm that you can feel and hear, combine with CV 22.
- Distal point for enlarged thyroid.
There Are 9 Points Along The (PC) Pericardium Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
How Is PC 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc