Names Of Shao Ze
SI 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lesser Marsh
- Pinyin Name: Shao Ze
- Chinese Character: 少澤
Where Is SI 1 ?
What Is SI 1 Used For?
SI 1 Clinical Usages
- Breast disorders of any etiology, insufficient lactation, mastitis, breast abscess, cysts.
- Jing Well Point, clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, for eye redness, earache, tinnitus, sore throat, stiff tongue.
- Headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness.
- Local point for problems of the little finger and the course of the channel - pain and/or weakness of the arm and/or shoulder.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
How Is SI 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Distention
- Insufficient Lactation
- Eye Problems
- Ear Problems
- Sore Throat
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
- Arm Pain
What Points Are Near SI 1 ?
HT 9 Lesser Surge
- Jing Well Point - clear heat a/or obstruction from the opposite end of the channel, eye pain a/or redness, mouth ulcerations, sores.
- Can be bled or needled for emotional disturbances - strong restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
- Restore consciousness - heart attack, stroke.
- Emergency heart attack point - strong stimulation.
- Fullness below the heart - stagnation, pain a/or distention in the HT area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc