Names Of Shao Ze
SI 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lesser Marsh
- Pinyin Name: Shao Ze
- Chinese Character: 少澤
Where Is SI 1 ?
What Is SI 1 Used For?
SI 1 Clinical Usages
- Breast disorders of any etiology, insufficient lactation, mastitis, breast abscess, cysts.
- Jing Well Point, clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, for eye redness, earache, tinnitus, sore throat, stiff tongue.
- Headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness.
- Local point for problems of the little finger and the course of the channel - pain and/or weakness of the arm and/or shoulder.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
How Is SI 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Distention
- Insufficient Lactation
- Eye Problems
- Ear Problems
- Sore Throat
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
- Arm Pain
What Points Are Near SI 1 ?
HT 9 Lesser Surge
- Jing Well Point - clear heat a/or obstruction from the opposite end of the channel, eye pain a/or redness, mouth ulcerations, sores.
- Can be bled or needled for emotional disturbances - strong restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
- Restore consciousness - heart attack, stroke.
- Emergency heart attack point - strong stimulation.
- Fullness below the heart - stagnation, pain a/or distention in the HT area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc