Names Of Nao Shu
SI 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm Shu
- Pinyin Name: Nao Shu
- Chinese Character: 臑俞
Where Is SI 10 ?
What Is SI 10 Used For?
SI 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and upper arm pain, swelling and/or weakness.
- Wind-heat, wind-cold - chills and fever.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 10 Is Discussed
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
How Is SI 10 Categorized?
SI 10 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, Yang Wei & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 10 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 10 ?
What Points Are Near SI 10 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc