Names Of Nao Shu
SI 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm Shu
- Pinyin Name: Nao Shu
- Chinese Character: 臑俞
Where Is SI 10 ?
What Is SI 10 Used For?
SI 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and upper arm pain, swelling and/or weakness.
- Wind-heat, wind-cold - chills and fever.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 10 Is Discussed
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
How Is SI 10 Categorized?
SI 10 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, Yang Wei & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 10 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 10 ?
What Points Are Near SI 10 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc