Names Of Nao Shu
SI 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm Shu
- Pinyin Name: Nao Shu
- Chinese Character: 臑俞
Where Is SI 10 ?
What Is SI 10 Used For?
SI 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and upper arm pain, swelling and/or weakness.
- Wind-heat, wind-cold - chills and fever.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 10 Is Discussed
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
How Is SI 10 Categorized?
SI 10 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, Yang Wei & Yang Qiao Meridians