Names Of Nao Shu
SI 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Arm Shu
- Pinyin Name: Nao Shu
- Chinese Character: 臑俞
Where Is SI 10 ?
What Is SI 10 Used For?
SI 10 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and upper arm pain, swelling and/or weakness.
- Wind-heat, wind-cold - chills and fever.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 10 Is Discussed
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
How Is SI 10 Categorized?
SI 10 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, Yang Wei & Yang Qiao Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 10 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 10 ?
What Points Are Near SI 10 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc