Names Of Tian Zong
SI 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Gathering
- Pinyin Name: Tian Zong
- Chinese Character: 天宗
Where Is SI 11 ?
SI 11 Location
What Is SI 11 Used For?
SI 11 Clinical Usages
- Breast problems, mastitis, insufficient lactation, breast pain.
- Emotional issues, anxiety that presents with asthma, expands and relaxes the chest, asthma generally.
- Local point for channel pain within the shoulder, scapula region, elbow, arm, face and jaw.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 11 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 11 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Distention
- Insufficient Lactation
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm Pain
- Facial Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
What Points Are Near SI 11 ?
UB 14 Jue Yin Shu (Pericardium Shu)
- For all heart conditions: palpitations, anxiety, stress, etc. Combine with PC 6 to open the chest (as in the case of plum pit qi). This chest pain can be psycho-emotional (i.e. liver/heart system related in Chinese Medicine terms), or it may be from simple congestion (cough, rebellious qi, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Harmonizes the liver - as the "Jueyin Shu" you may also treat LV related conditions such as stagnation of LV Qi - depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
(EX) Huatuojiaji Hair Clip
- Regulate the 5 Zang & the 6 Fu.
- T1-T3 Huatuo Points: disorders of the upper limbs and lungs.
- T4-T6 Huatuo Points: disorders of the HT.
- T7-T9 Huatuo Points: LV/GB issues.
- T10-T12 Huatuo Points: ST/SP issues.
- L1-L2 Huatuo Points: KD issues.
- L3-L5 Huatuo Points: UB, LI, SI, Uterine & Lower Limb issues.
- Herpes Zoster (shingles) - needle level of effected nerve segments
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc