Names Of Tian Zong
SI 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Gathering
- Pinyin Name: Tian Zong
- Chinese Character: 天宗
Where Is SI 11 ?
SI 11 Location
What Is SI 11 Used For?
SI 11 Clinical Usages
- Breast problems, mastitis, insufficient lactation, breast pain.
- Emotional issues, anxiety that presents with asthma, expands and relaxes the chest, asthma generally.
- Local point for channel pain within the shoulder, scapula region, elbow, arm, face and jaw.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 11 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 11 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Distention
- Insufficient Lactation
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm Pain
- Facial Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
What Points Are Near SI 11 ?
UB 14 Jue Yin Shu (Pericardium Shu)
- For all heart conditions: palpitations, anxiety, stress, etc. Combine with PC 6 to open the chest (as in the case of plum pit qi). This chest pain can be psycho-emotional (i.e. liver/heart system related in Chinese Medicine terms), or it may be from simple congestion (cough, rebellious qi, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Harmonizes the liver - as the "Jueyin Shu" you may also treat LV related conditions such as stagnation of LV Qi - depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
(EX) Huatuojiaji Hair Clip
- Regulate the 5 Zang & the 6 Fu.
- T1-T3 Huatuo Points: disorders of the upper limbs and lungs.
- T4-T6 Huatuo Points: disorders of the HT.
- T7-T9 Huatuo Points: LV/GB issues.
- T10-T12 Huatuo Points: ST/SP issues.
- L1-L2 Huatuo Points: KD issues.
- L3-L5 Huatuo Points: UB, LI, SI, Uterine & Lower Limb issues.
- Herpes Zoster (shingles) - needle level of effected nerve segments