Names Of Bing Feng
SI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Grasping the Wind
- Pinyin Name: Bing Feng
- Chinese Character: 秉風
Where Is SI 12 ?
What Is SI 12 Used For?
SI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, scapula and/or arm pain, numbness, weakness along the course of the channel.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
How Is SI 12 Categorized?
SI 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, LI, TH & GB Meridians
What Conditions May Use SI 12 ?
What Points Are Near SI 12 ?
UB 12 Wind Gate
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc