Names Of Bing Feng
SI 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Grasping the Wind
- Pinyin Name: Bing Feng
- Chinese Character: 秉風
Where Is SI 12 ?
What Is SI 12 Used For?
SI 12 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, scapula and/or arm pain, numbness, weakness along the course of the channel.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
How Is SI 12 Categorized?
SI 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, LI, TH & GB Meridians
What Conditions May Use SI 12 ?
What Points Are Near SI 12 ?
UB 12 Wind Gate
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc