Names Of Qu Yuan
SI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Crooked Wall
- Pinyin Name: Qu Yuan
- Chinese Character: 曲垣
Where Is SI 13 ?
What Is SI 13 Used For?
SI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and/or scapular region pain, weakness and/or stiffness. Useful for chronic shoulder problems.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
What Conditions May Use SI 13 ?
What Points Are Near SI 13 ?
UB 12 Wind Gate
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc