Names Of Qu Yuan
SI 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Crooked Wall
- Pinyin Name: Qu Yuan
- Chinese Character: 曲垣
Where Is SI 13 ?
What Is SI 13 Used For?
SI 13 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and/or scapular region pain, weakness and/or stiffness. Useful for chronic shoulder problems.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
What Conditions May Use SI 13 ?
What Points Are Near SI 13 ?
UB 12 Wind Gate
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc