Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 18 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 18 ?
What Points Are Near SI 18 ?
LI 20 Welcome Fragrance
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc