Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 18 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 18 ?
What Points Are Near SI 18 ?
LI 20 Welcome Fragrance
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc