Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians