Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 18 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 18 ?
What Points Are Near SI 18 ?
LI 20 Welcome Fragrance
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc