Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians