Names Of Quan Liao
SI 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cheek Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Quan Liao
- Chinese Character: 顴髎
Where Is SI 18 ?
What Is SI 18 Used For?
SI 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 18 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
How Is SI 18 Categorized?
SI 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI & TH Meridians