Names Of Ting Gong
SI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Auditory Palace
- Pinyin Name: Ting Gong
- Chinese Character: 聽宮
Where Is SI 19 ?
What Is SI 19 Used For?
SI 19 Clinical Usages
- Ear problems of any etiology, inflammation, deafness, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- TMJ, toothache.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, epilepsy, sensation of pressure below the heart.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 19 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
How Is SI 19 Categorized?
SI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, TH & GB Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Ear Problems
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Manic Depression
- Chest Pain
What Points Are Near SI 19 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc