Names Of Ting Gong
SI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Auditory Palace
- Pinyin Name: Ting Gong
- Chinese Character: 聽宮
Where Is SI 19 ?
What Is SI 19 Used For?
SI 19 Clinical Usages
- Ear problems of any etiology, inflammation, deafness, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- TMJ, toothache.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, epilepsy, sensation of pressure below the heart.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 19 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
How Is SI 19 Categorized?
SI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, TH & GB Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Ear Problems
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Manic Depression
- Chest Pain