Names Of Ting Gong
SI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Auditory Palace
- Pinyin Name: Ting Gong
- Chinese Character: 聽宮
Where Is SI 19 ?
What Is SI 19 Used For?
SI 19 Clinical Usages
- Ear problems of any etiology, inflammation, deafness, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- TMJ, toothache.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, epilepsy, sensation of pressure below the heart.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 19 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
How Is SI 19 Categorized?
SI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, TH & GB Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Ear Problems
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Manic Depression
- Chest Pain
What Points Are Near SI 19 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc