Names Of Ting Gong
SI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Auditory Palace
- Pinyin Name: Ting Gong
- Chinese Character: 聽宮
Where Is SI 19 ?
What Is SI 19 Used For?
SI 19 Clinical Usages
- Ear problems of any etiology, inflammation, deafness, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- TMJ, toothache.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, epilepsy, sensation of pressure below the heart.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 19 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
How Is SI 19 Categorized?
SI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, TH & GB Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Ear Problems
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Manic Depression
- Chest Pain
What Points Are Near SI 19 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc