Names Of Ting Gong
SI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Auditory Palace
- Pinyin Name: Ting Gong
- Chinese Character: 聽宮
Where Is SI 19 ?
What Is SI 19 Used For?
SI 19 Clinical Usages
- Ear problems of any etiology, inflammation, deafness, tinnitus, hearing loss.
- TMJ, toothache.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, epilepsy, sensation of pressure below the heart.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 19 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
How Is SI 19 Categorized?
SI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the SI, TH & GB Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Ear Problems
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Manic Depression
- Chest Pain
What Points Are Near SI 19 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc