Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc