Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: