Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: