Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc