Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: