Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc