Names Of Qian Gu
SI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Front Valley
- Pinyin Name: Qian Gu
- Chinese Character: 前谷
Where Is SI 2 ?
What Is SI 2 Used For?
SI 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain, swelling, numbness of the fingers. As the water point it will remove heat - febrile disease, hot palms, darker urine.
- Clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, tinnitus, headache, sore throat, neck, ear and/or eye pain and/or swelling.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
How Is SI 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 2 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc