Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation