Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc