Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc