Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc