Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc