Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc