Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc