Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
How Is SI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 4 ?
What Points Are Near SI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc