Names Of Wan Gu
SI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wrist Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 腕骨
Where Is SI 4 ?
What Is SI 4 Used For?
SI 4 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder, arm, hand and wrist problems particularly along the course of the meridian.
- Useful point to treat problems with all fingers - contracture, pain, swelling, stiffness.
- Headache, neck pain.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage