Names Of Yang Gu
SI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Valley
- Pinyin Name: Yang Gu
- Chinese Character: 陽谷
Where Is SI 5 ?
What Is SI 5 Used For?
SI 5 Clinical Usages
- Local point for the hand and wrist.
- Neck and shoulder pain and/or swelling.
- Toothache, lockjaw.
- Clears heat from the hearts - calms the spirit, manic behavior.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
How Is SI 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 5 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 5 ?
HT 7 Spirit Gate
- Tonify deficiencies of the HT Qi, Blood, Yin and Yang.
- Emotional issues, especially those with related sleep or thinking manifestations - insomnia, muddled thinking.
- Heart and Phlegm fire leading to insomnia, anxiety, mania.
- Physical responses to emotional stimuli - anxiety w/palpitations, nausea w/panic a/or fear.
- Heart palpitations from any etiology as well as irregular heart beat, pounding heart, angina.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional/Psychological issues, w/PC 7 for sweat problems (too much or too little).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc