Names Of Yang Gu
SI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Valley
- Pinyin Name: Yang Gu
- Chinese Character: 陽谷
Where Is SI 5 ?
What Is SI 5 Used For?
SI 5 Clinical Usages
- Local point for the hand and wrist.
- Neck and shoulder pain and/or swelling.
- Toothache, lockjaw.
- Clears heat from the hearts - calms the spirit, manic behavior.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
How Is SI 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 5 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 5 ?
HT 7 Spirit Gate
- Tonify deficiencies of the HT Qi, Blood, Yin and Yang.
- Emotional issues, especially those with related sleep or thinking manifestations - insomnia, muddled thinking.
- Heart and Phlegm fire leading to insomnia, anxiety, mania.
- Physical responses to emotional stimuli - anxiety w/palpitations, nausea w/panic a/or fear.
- Heart palpitations from any etiology as well as irregular heart beat, pounding heart, angina.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional/Psychological issues, w/PC 7 for sweat problems (too much or too little).