Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc