Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc