Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: