Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc