Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc