Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc