Names Of Yang Lao
SI 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Nursing the Aged
- Pinyin Name: Yang Lao
- Chinese Character: 養老
Where Is SI 6 ?
What Is SI 6 Used For?
SI 6 Clinical Usages
- Acute and Severe Pain, in the neck, shoulder a/or arms.
- Useful point for treating elderly patients, deafness, tinnitus, failing vision, upper body/limb stiffness.
- Overwork a/or overstrain, fatigue in the extremities.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
How Is SI 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: