Names Of Zhi Zheng
SI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Branch to the Correct
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Zheng
- Chinese Character: 支正
Where Is SI 7 ?
What Is SI 7 Used For?
SI 7 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
How Is SI 7 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 7 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 7 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Arm Pain
- Hand - Fingers Pain
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Vision Problems
- Common Cold
- Panic Attack
What Points Are Near SI 7 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc