Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: