Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 9 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc