Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: