Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 9 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc