Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 9 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc