Names Of Jian Zhen
SI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: True Shoulder
- Pinyin Name: Jian Zhen
- Chinese Character: 肩貞
Where Is SI 9 ?
What Is SI 9 Used For?
SI 9 Clinical Usages
- Local point for shoulder and arm pain and/or movement/control issues. Motor control issues of the hand.
- Wind-heat invasion - chills and fever from the common cold.
- Tinnitus, deafness.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SI 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SI 9 ?
HT 1 Highest Spring
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc