Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
How Is SP 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 1 ?
What Points Are Near SP 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc