Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
How Is SP 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 1 ?
What Points Are Near SP 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc