Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM