Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
How Is SP 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 1 ?
What Points Are Near SP 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc