Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
How Is SP 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 1 ?
What Points Are Near SP 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc