Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
How Is SP 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 1 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 1 ?
What Points Are Near SP 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc