Names Of Yinbai
SP 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hidden White
- Pinyin Name: Yinbai
- Chinese Character: 隱白
Where Is SP 1 ?
What Is SP 1 Used For?
SP 1 Clinical Usages
- Any Bleeding Issues, esp. from SP Deficiency - reckless bleeding, hemorrhage, blood in the urine/stools.
- Emotional issues esp. with aspects of worry - worried dreams, depression.
- Possibly useful for eating disorders originating from stress/worry.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 1 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture