Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc