Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc