Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc