Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture