Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc