Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System