Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc