Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc