Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc