Names Of Jimen
SP 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Winnower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jimen
- Chinese Character: 箕門
Where Is SP 11 ?
What Is SP 11 Used For?
SP 11 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary issues related to a collection of dampness/damp-heat - difficult urination/obstruction, retention of urine.
- Swelling in the groin, pain/itching of the external genitalia.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 11 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 11 ?
What Points Are Near SP 11 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc