Names Of Chongmen
SP 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Surging Gate
- Pinyin Name: Chongmen
- Chinese Character: 沖門
Where Is SP 12 ?
SP 12 Location
What Is SP 12 Used For?
SP 12 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary disorders (retention, painful) due to it's functions of draining dampness, clearing heat and regulating urination.
- Abdominal pain, hernia, hemorrhoids by regulating qi and invigorating blood.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 12 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 12 ?
What Points Are Near SP 12 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc