Names Of Chongmen
SP 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Surging Gate
- Pinyin Name: Chongmen
- Chinese Character: 沖門
Where Is SP 12 ?
SP 12 Location
What Is SP 12 Used For?
SP 12 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary disorders (retention, painful) due to it's functions of draining dampness, clearing heat and regulating urination.
- Abdominal pain, hernia, hemorrhoids by regulating qi and invigorating blood.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 12 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 12 ?
What Points Are Near SP 12 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc