Names Of Chongmen
SP 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Surging Gate
- Pinyin Name: Chongmen
- Chinese Character: 沖門
Where Is SP 12 ?
SP 12 Location
What Is SP 12 Used For?
SP 12 Clinical Usages
- Used for a variety of urinary disorders (retention, painful) due to it's functions of draining dampness, clearing heat and regulating urination.
- Abdominal pain, hernia, hemorrhoids by regulating qi and invigorating blood.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 12 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 12 ?
What Points Are Near SP 12 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc