Names Of Fushe
SP 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Bowel Abode
- Pinyin Name: Fushe
- Chinese Character: 府舍
Where Is SP 13 ?
What Is SP 13 Used For?
SP 13 Clinical Usages
- Abdominal pain, abdominal masses (fibroids, cysts, etc.), hernia, thigh pain - regulates the liver, qi, and alleviates pain.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 13 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 13 ?
What Points Are Near SP 13 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
CV 3 Central Pole
- Generally useful for Excess-Type Genito-urinary disorders.
- Urinary disorders from excess heat, stagnation a/or dampness - cystitis, dark/burning/urgent/frequent urination, retention of urine.
- Main point for damp-heat in the genital area - genital itching w/sensation of heat, rashes, genital herpes, impotence, seminal emission.
- Yin excess accumulations - masses below the umbilicus, cold lower abdomen.
- Moving and cooling point for Gynecological disorders - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, uterine prolapse.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.