Names Of Fujie
SP 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Abdominal Bind
- Pinyin Name: Fujie
- Chinese Character: 腹結
Where Is SP 14 ?
What Is SP 14 Used For?
SP 14 Clinical Usages
- Warms the middle warmer and dissipates cold for lower abdominal pain, diarrhea (from cold), abdominal pain, constipation.
- Resolves counterflow qi - can be used to subdue fright (i.e. panic attacks) from counterflow qi disrupting the heart and/or cough from counterflow qi disrupting the lung.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 14 Is Discussed
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 14 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 14 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 14 ?
CV 6 Sea of Qi
- Generally, useful for Qi tonification.
- Women's health - hernia, uterine bleeding, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation / cramps), amenorrhea, leukorrhea.
- Men's health - impotence, seminal emission, nighttime urinartion, hernia.
- Deficiencies of the lower and middle warmers - abdominal distention, bloating, edema, poor digestion, loose stools, diarrhea, fatigue.
- Tonify ST/SP Qi Deficiencies.
- Main point for prolapse of any type - rectum, uterus, etc. Lower abdominal and/or genital pain / swelling.
- Stroke, loss of consciousness, weakness of the muscles and body generally.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Main point for building and storing Qi (energy), useful for deficiency conditions - asthma, shortness of breath, general fatigue, etc.
CV 7 Yin Intersection
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc